piers morgan...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jrl78, Mar 18, 2013.

1. jrl78

jrl78 New Member

Anyone seen the Ted Nugent/piers Morgan interview? If not you tube it asap, it is awesome!!!!

2. bowhunter17

bowhunter17 New Member

I hate Morgan sooo much. He thinks that it is impossible for him to be wrong, so he doesn't listen when we try to spell things out for him.

3. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

OHSA-HAZMAT-warnings issued : -------------->High risk of common sense loss.!

BAN PIERS MORGAN..!

I've seen Piers on more than one interview and old PIERS , like talking to dirt
    no getting through. That should be the jest of these interviews , just come out and "b***h-slap Morgan , over , done..! Give him some loose change and tell him to call someone that values his opinions , a lot of change..!:(

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  4. jrl78

jrl78 New Member

If you haven't seen it guys check it out, Ted Nugent verbally b+++h slaps piers morgan on live tv, awesome!!!!

5. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Don`t get me started on Piers Morgan, I like it here..................

6. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Everything is off record when talking about piers Morgan.

7. fickenmeimirish

fickenmeimirish New Member

I saw this a few days ago, loved it, but also made me angry.. whats new with him tho.

8. mrfox556

mrfox556 New Member

If this were 200 years ago he'd have been dragged through the streets after a good hot tar and feathering. He needs to go back to the UK.

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Why does anyone watch CNN??:confused:

10. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

They do not want him there either. He is not liked and is shunned by their news media. That is why he came to the states.

11. fickenmeimirish

fickenmeimirish New Member

Screw that, send him to chicago, make him live here for a while, then maybe he will get some sense

12. jeffm

jeffm New Member

I remember seeing an interview and he got mad and threw his notes towards the girl he interviewed.

13. karateguy28

karateguy28 New Member

the interview with ben shapiro is the best one. Ben really lays into him with FACTS and gives Morgan a copy of the Constitution. which he throws to the side...

14. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I loved it man ted just basiclly tells him to shutup, I hate this guy he's just annoying like a tick what I think really does it is he's smug.

15. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I just watched that. It still amazes me how stupid and ignorant someone like Piers can be. You're wrong, man up and accept it and move on

16. jrl78

jrl78 New Member

Ya, I love it when Ted basically tells piers to shtf up you don't know what your talking about, haha.

17. davva360

davva360 New Member

I am originally from England and I can not stand Piers Morgan. He has inserted himself in the gun debate for no other reason than ratings. He is very far left but I am not sure he even believes some of the stuff he spouts.

He was fired as the editor of the Daily Mirror after the newspaper conceded photos of British soldiers abusing an Iraqi were fake.

In a statement the Mirror said it had fallen victim to a “calculated and malicious hoax” and that it would be “inappropriate” for Morgan to continue.

He is a complete slime ball who will do whatever it takes to push an agenda.

18. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Just no sense at all..! To go from , "Not Liked" in the UK , to "Scorned and despised" here in the US..? Masochist...? Piers , you like pain ..? Many will oblige you ! Get him a tourist Guide Book of DETROIT........!
    Whip-pen post comes to mind..! :rolleyes:

19. 303tom

303tom Well-Known Member

Not to the moderators its not...................

20. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Well go to the bunker and say what you won't.