piercings thread.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, May 24, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

For any of those who don't have ink or like both.

2. tjacobson

tjacobson Member

I thought you had a good thread going here? ;)

3. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

Well, it might be a little inappropriate to show my piercings...if ya catch my drift.

Just kidding. I have my ears stretched. That is it. I work around automated machinery and stuff....don't need something getting ripped off. My plugs are held on by O-rings...so worst case if my ears get caught it just stings a little and I lost my plugs.

4. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

I got my ear pierced when I was in high school in the early 1980's because nobody else did it. I took it out a few years later when it became popular.

5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Active Member

I guess I am a rebel, I don't have either. :p

6. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

All of my body piercings were purely accidental...........

7. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

All I have is my ears stretched, they were at 1/2", then I took them out for a few years, now I have 4 gauge captive rings in, with holes big enough to step back up to 0 or 00.

8. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

No kidding. I'm a steel worker, it happens more than I like. I almost pierced my foot with a .357 years ago, but that's another story.

I saw a guy pierce his finger with an air cylinder. Then the bone pierced his skin, aww, I'll shut up.

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think stretched ear lobes are gross. They kind of make me queasy.

All I have is two piercings in each ear lobe for traditional type earrings. I usually wear just two studs in each ear.

10. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

Ouch and ouch again.

11. drew661

drew661 New Member

All I have now is a 6ga septum. I don't wear it anymore, but it hasn't closed up any.

12. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

No offense to anyone who has them, but I don't get them, beyond the typical ear ring. I have this aversion to looking like my face made love to a stapler.

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Imagine you are running late to catch a flight. As you get to the security screening point, you catch a glimpse of the passenger ahead of you in line, and realize..........

You are NOT going to make that flight........

body-pierce.jpg

14. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Dear mother...... I fell into a stack of needles today. This is how they stopped the blood flow...

15. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

I have one hole in my left ear lobe that's just a normal stud hole. I did see a guy earlier get an accidental nose piercing......w a 4/0 octopus hook. Wish I could have gotten a pic of it.

16. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I have mine stretched to 7/16". They are not a fashion statement... I just like to hear the wind whistling when I walk. :D

17. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Yeesssh, pierced a buddies arm with a 1/4 oz rooster tail once. Made a funny noise too.

18. XxChino13xX

XxChino13xX New Member

I take it you use ear plugs at the range then eh? Lol

19. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I pierced my neck with one of those... damn tree branches got in the way.

20. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

This guy wasn't doin anything except hitting the deck screaming like a little girl. Of course I'm glad for his sake it was an octopus hook and not one of my SS kahles cuz that would suck since you can't cut the kahles but have to cut the skin to remove em.