Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
Well, it might be a little inappropriate to show my piercings...if ya catch my drift.




Just kidding. I have my ears stretched. That is it. I work around automated machinery and stuff....don't need something getting ripped off. My plugs are held on by O-rings...so worst case if my ears get caught it just stings a little and I lost my plugs.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,919 Posts
I got my ear pierced when I was in high school in the early 1980's because nobody else did it. I took it out a few years later when it became popular.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
All I have is my ears stretched, they were at 1/2", then I took them out for a few years, now I have 4 gauge captive rings in, with holes big enough to step back up to 0 or 00.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,071 Posts
c3shooter said:
All of my body piercings were purely accidental...........
No kidding. I'm a steel worker, it happens more than I like. I almost pierced my foot with a .357 years ago, but that's another story.

I saw a guy pierce his finger with an air cylinder. Then the bone pierced his skin, aww, I'll shut up.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
34,293 Posts
Just kidding. I have my ears stretched.
All I have is my ears stretched, they were at 1/2", then I took them out for a few years, now I have 4 gauge captive rings in, with holes big enough to step back up to 0 or 00.
I think stretched ear lobes are gross. They kind of make me queasy.


All I have is two piercings in each ear lobe for traditional type earrings. I usually wear just two studs in each ear.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,215 Posts
No kidding. I'm a steel worker, it happens more than I like. I almost pierced my foot with a .357 years ago, but that's another story.

I saw a guy pierce his finger with an air cylinder. Then the bone pierced his skin, aww, I'll shut up.
Ouch and ouch again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,174 Posts
No offense to anyone who has them, but I don't get them, beyond the typical ear ring. I have this aversion to looking like my face made love to a stapler.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
26,177 Posts
Imagine you are running late to catch a flight. As you get to the security screening point, you catch a glimpse of the passenger ahead of you in line, and realize..........

You are NOT going to make that flight........















body-pierce.jpg
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,202 Posts
c3shooter said:
Imagine you are running late to catch a flight. As you get to the security screening point, you catch a glimpse of the passenger ahead of you in line, and realize..........

You are NOT going to make that flight........
Dear mother...... I fell into a stack of needles today. This is how they stopped the blood flow...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,006 Posts
I have one hole in my left ear lobe that's just a normal stud hole. I did see a guy earlier get an accidental nose piercing......w a 4/0 octopus hook. Wish I could have gotten a pic of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
winds-of-change said:
I think stretched ear lobes are gross. They kind of make me queasy.
I have mine stretched to 7/16". They are not a fashion statement... I just like to hear the wind whistling when I walk. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,202 Posts
Marlinman said:
I have one hole in my left ear lobe that's just a normal stud hole. I did see a guy earlier get an accidental nose piercing......w a 4/0 octopus hook. Wish I could have gotten a pic of it.
Yeesssh, pierced a buddies arm with a 1/4 oz rooster tail once. Made a funny noise too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
382 Posts
UrbanNinja said:
I have mine stretched to 7/16". They are not a fashion statement... I just like to hear the wind whistling when I walk. :D
I take it you use ear plugs at the range then eh? Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
kytowboater said:
Yeesssh, pierced a buddies arm with a 1/4 oz rooster tail once. Made a funny noise too.
I pierced my neck with one of those... damn tree branches got in the way.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,006 Posts
kytowboater said:
Yeesssh, pierced a buddies arm with a 1/4 oz rooster tail once. Made a funny noise too.
This guy wasn't doin anything except hitting the deck screaming like a little girl. Of course I'm glad for his sake it was an octopus hook and not one of my SS kahles cuz that would suck since you can't cut the kahles but have to cut the skin to remove em.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top