Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
I cant upload the pic for some reason :( but it says. "slinkies are like liberals, good for nothing but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ineverFTF said:
I cant upload the pic for some reason :( but it says. "slinkies are like liberals, good for nothing but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
Think iv seen that one;)

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
I was in class when i first saw it. Had to hold back tears it was great

·
Registered
7,202 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
vincent said:
...this one too...
Disagree on the guns not being taught. I remember in sixth grade I walked in to the wood shop and BAM a good 30 firearms on the tables. They taught us hunter safty for free and still teach it to this day.
Then while in P.E in high school every quarter they took us to shoot trap everyday for two weeks.. good times. That's when I feel in love with blowing up evil clays out of the air

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Disagree on the guns not being taught. I remember in sixth grade I walked in to the wood shop and BAM a good 30 firearms on the tables. They taught us hunter safty for free and still teach it to this day.
Then while in P.E in high school every quarter they took us to shoot trap everyday for two weeks.. good times. That's when I feel in love with blowing up evil clays out of the air
You're one of the lucky ones, I guess you can chalk it up to a cultural anomaly...where I grew up you couldn't even say the word gun without getting suspended. I lived in Plymouth Ma. (you know, Pilgrims, Squanto, funny hats and Thanksgiving...) in middle school and we spent 3 years learning about the Revolutionary War almost exclusively but nary a mention of a rifle...the basic tool of freedom...seems to me that was relevant information...:confused:

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
in middle school and we spent 3 years learning about the Revolutionary War almost exclusively but nary a mention of a rifle...the basic tool of freedom...seems to me that was relevant information...:confused:
Don't you know that wars are fought and won with words? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
693 Posts
This is one I've saved:

·
Registered
68 Posts
vincent said:
You're one of the lucky ones, I guess you can chalk it up to a cultural anomaly...where I grew up you couldn't even say the word gun without getting suspended. I lived in Plymouth Ma. (you know, Pilgrims, Squanto, funny hats and Thanksgiving...) in middle school and we spent 3 years learning about the Revolutionary War almost exclusively but nary a mention of a rifle...the basic tool of freedom...seems to me that was relevant information...:confused:
That's wyoming for u lol

·
Banned
11,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
vincent said:
See anything unusual??? Creepy :eek::eek::eek: Not that this says it all...but it says something...what, I have no idea...
Nice face.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts