Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
levelcross said:
Depending on my mood depicts which I carry. The Glock is my EDC at work, the SP 101 and the Kimber are for everything else.
Nice. My EDC is my G27. I alternate between the 27 & the 23.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
CZ SP-01 Phantom in High Noon Down Under IWB rig with High Noon Rock Steady gunbelt. Only thing I do during hot weather is go from the 18 round to the 16 round magazine. Conceals very well under a loose t-shirt, even in AZ summer weather.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
armoredman said:
CZ SP-01 Phantom in High Noon Down Under IWB rig with High Noon Rock Steady gunbelt. Only thing I do during hot weather is go from the 18 round to the 16 round magazine. Conceals very well under a loose t-shirt, even in AZ summer weather.
I've heard a lot of good things about High Noon Holsters. Sounds like a sweet set up. :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fathead00 said:
Here's my G35 that's my EDC!:) i usually carry with my Blackhawk serpa, but sometimes with my N82.
Sweet I love GLOCKS & N82 Tactical Professional Holsters. I'm ordering another one tomorrow. They offer the left handed pro now. How do you like the tension screw on the cant ?My older pro don't have a screw to hold position.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
GLOCKMASTER said:
Sweet I love GLOCKS & N82 Tactical Professional Holsters. I'm ordering another one tomorrow. They offer the left handed pro now. How do you like the tension screw on the cant ?My older pro don't have a screw to hold position.
Haven't changed a thing. The tension is perfect and at the correct position. One thing I have to get use to is to twist and pull the gun out of the holster! I'm so use to my Blackhawk serpa holster.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts