Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. I was wondering if this was a good idea? Just curious on how other people carry. Thanks for responding.
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
13,579 Posts
I thought that concealed carry idea was not to let anyone know you were packing.

Now if the thread was "Guess if I am packing", it might be more interesting. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fathead00 said:
I can't take a pic now since I'm at the mall. I'm carry my G35 in a N82 pro tactical IWB!!:)
I to carry my G23 in a N82 Pro. Love it. They just released the left handed Pro. Placing an order Thursday.

I can draw with either hand. I prefer left handed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
danf_fl said:
I thought that concealed carry idea was not to let anyone know you were packing.

Now if the thread was "Guess if I am packing", it might be more interesting. :)
I doubt anyone is going to track you down since they know how you carry :)

But you are correct. It's better to have the element of surprise in your favor.

That also would be a good thread idea.

Am I packin or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,921 Posts
GLOCKMASTER said:
I to carry my G23 in a N82 Pro. Love it. They just released the left handed Pro. Placing an order Thursday.

I can draw with either hand. I prefer left handed.
I can't do **** with my left hand!!! I keep saying I'm going to practice, but I never do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,822 Posts


I like the Remoras down here in FL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fathead00 said:
I can't do **** with my left hand!!! I keep saying I'm going to practice, but I never do.
Yeah it took me years of practice. My father pretty much made me when I was younger. I've always been left handed. But my father would not except it. Now that I'm older I see why he drilled it in to me to use both hands.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top