PICS's of My AR-15 Build, RL357 MAG willl be so PROUD?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by RONSERESURPLUS, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Looks great Ron! It would appear to be, what, about an 18in barrel on there in A2 configuration? Let's see some stats bro!

But, ah, where's the all important lower? You might want to get one on the books before the Presidency changes hands...:rolleyes:

JD

2. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

YA DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm gonna have to build an AK-47????

All kidding aside Ron - it looks good so far - who's upper receiver is that? I'm jealous - the idiots in NY won't let me have a flash suppressor or bayonet lug! How the hell am I gonna stab someone or make a night time ambush without a bayonet and flash suppressor???

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  3. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Pics of My AR Build, RL357 mag will be so Proud?

Hello all/Responce to Dillinger and RL357mag

Ron L here = SERESURPLUS

OH man, I thought I'd posted specs:

AR-15 A2 Upper By Olympic, 20" Chome lined chamber 1 in 9 Twist, Stainless steel barrel with Flash Hider but No bayonette lug, Got in Trade for GI and other gear here on Forum!

Colt BCG used great condition, Colt charging handle
    Mags a Mix of 30 round new Orlight and USGI OK and CENTER

OH I agree folks, the Lower is "IN PROGRESS, it's gonna be a Rock River Lower Milled steel, with 6 Position Perdue stock and all new internals compontents from a master Builder inthe USMC, got that in works for $280 shipped! Now have to come up with that $, Please BUY SOME GEAR I HAVE FOR SALE??? LOL (Shameless Plug for Lower Recier Build Money)!!!!!

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

You have a website for your products? I always support gun owners who are in business - by the way, I have a heating oil business...where do you live?