Picked up the wifes Christmas present

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by purehavoc, Nov 6, 2013.

1. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

Very nice. Gen 4 34 right? I bought a Gen 3 35 earlier this year. Probably one of the most accurate out of the box pistol I've ever owned.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013

2. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Nice, I was dreading opening this thread on the suspicions of seeing a pink gun, but was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be not. :)

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

She likes pink on other crap, just not on her guns

4. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

a ha! so u do wear tutu's around the house while dusting :D

5. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Pink banana hammock ;)

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Better be real nice to your wife now!:D:eek:

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Totally off the subject but while I'm thinking about it . What do you know about Anna Purna Productions ? I saw this on a movie I was watching the other day and it hit me. "Hey I wonder if "

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Was it one word? Annapurna is part of the Himalayas.

9. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Yep, I too have seen Annapurna productions on film. An yep, Annapurna is part of the Himalayan chain and is an 8k'er

10. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

So no affiliation ? OK back on track now . I let the fun get away for a minute :)

11. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I have always maintained that buying your wife a weapon & teaching her how to shoot well is true love! (And a life-long commitment!!!!!!!)

12. danolator

danolator New Member

I see that gun is made in Smyrna, GA. At least the receiver is. Have you noticed any difference in the quality or performance versus the Austrian fabricated guns?

13. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Still says made in Australia , Glock Inc, Smyrna GA . This will be the first glock in our household . Im a Springfield guy but the wife liked the feel when she put it in her hand so we now have a Glock in the house hold . She isnt getting it until Christmas and doesnt know this yet . Like I said she picked out the 17 because it was bigger than the 19 , but my dealer called and said he I know she liked the bigger gun better , how about this 34 I have been waiting on to get here for 10 months . I think it was roughly $65 more than the G17 and with the fine tune adjustable rear sight, extended slide release latch and the lighter trigger it was more than worth it. I have shot several other glocks before and never really liked the feel , however with the new back straps it does feel pretty good in my hand . I really hoping for some reason she doesnt like it :D . You know what that means

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  14. JW357

JW357 New Member

Sounds like you made a good choice brother. Congrats on the XMas present for your better half. I'm sure she'll love it.

15. Kraj

Kraj New Member

I have the 35 ( same gun but in 40) and I think it is awesome. You made a good choice to get into glocks