Picked up a Ruger 22/45 Mark III....

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by LikeABoss, Jun 22, 2012.

1. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Have always wanted a .22 of my own. Have one now. It was an impulse buy, not really concerned I paid too much for it, I know I did by about $30 bucks but there they were all lined up and shiny. Didn't do much research before I purchased it, just did it, that's the way I roll sometimes. Can't locate a thread specific to this gun, I tried in the search. Is it a gun I will put 1000 rounds through and sell or will I have it forever? Am on 7 day wait so interested in any personal experiences you may have with this weapon. It was only $325 bucks so I don't expect too much buyers remorse.

2. willfully armed

willfully armed New Member

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

no Boss, it's not a gun you will put a 1000 rounds through and sell. it's a gun you will put 10,000 rounds through and you would never sell it! i have one, and had wanted one for years, but just kept putting it off. well after i bought mine, the only regret i had was not buying one sooner. awesome pistol and pretty dang accurate. i have lots of fun shooting mine and would never even consider selling it, except for a profit to buy another one.

4. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Thanks Will & Axxe!

5. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012