Picked these up yesterday .

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by purehavoc, Feb 20, 2015.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

A local guy is selling off some of his collection and I acquired a few things from him that I thought were pretty reasonable .
    Mosin
    I gave $140 for this one

[​IMG]

Maadi AK

$450 for this one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TLuker

TLuker New Member

Now you know you don't really need those and they are just going to be in your way. So just to help you out you can drop them off at my house for safe storage! :D

Those just look like fun! :)

3. jsr5

jsr5 New Member

nice deals. I"ve been hanging around at gun broker alot lately I can tell you he'd have been better off signing up and listing them there. At the same time I think he probably got a fair price depending on how the market is in your area.

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

She looks a little different today than she did a year ago . I kinda turned this into a project gun after shooting it and it had 2.5-3" groups @100 . After a little barrel chopping a few times and finally ending up at 21.5" , recrowning a few times , I finally got my tightest grouping at just over 1" with mil surp ammo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. weapon

weapon New Member

If you can find a box of S&B 7.62x54 in your area, try that and see how it shoots out of your Mosin. I left mine at 24" with an 11 degree crown and it was shooting milsurp fairly well. One day I decided to try the S&B just for fun and got some groups under 3/4".