Pi$$ed

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by willshoum, Oct 17, 2010.

1. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Maybe I'm wrong. I'm fed up going to the Grocery store to buy groceries. In front of me is a Grandma and grand kids buying $500.00 worth of meat and what not. On the last cart is $300.00 of Hard Liquor. The first was purchased with food stamps, the second with $100.00 Bills. What do I need to do to change this.........:eek::mad:

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Find out Granny's secret...

3. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

or gramps,he gets them out of the house and the booze.who's the smart one their.

4. chopkick

chopkick New Member

I don't know man. Maybe put one through the roof. We live in a welfare society and this crap will never end.

5. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

[​IMG]

6. freefall

freefall New Member

I just heard the other day that a family of four on welfare, in AK, when you count all the different programs is knocking down the equivalent of $80 grand a year. The lovely Mrs Freefall and I beat our brains out (her) and beat up our body(me) to bring home about 90. So one could say that we're both working full time plus for $10K. Of course we are building equity, which the aforementioned are not, but now our regime wants to tax us out of that! It's enough to make you spit.

7. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Vote Wisely!! Say NO to the Progressives in both parties and vote for the candidate that will go to Washington and stop this kind of crap!!

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

You should marry her. ;)

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

God For Bid!!!!!!

We have never collected welfare. My wife and I have been together for over 37 years. My wife can skin rabbits and shuck oysters faster than I can!!!!! She holds several First place recipe contest in the wild game contest. I will not submit to this type of living and I know who is first in line when the shinola hits the fan.........It's Better to Give Than Recieve......:eek::)

10. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I have been single for over 17 years now. It has been very difficult living off of one income. I also raised three children of my own and had guardianship of another child for a while. I can squeeze a penny until it SCREAMS. It's not been easy but it can be done. There is certainly some "richness" in independence and the ability to take care of ones self. I know it's a well kept secret in this day and age but we were always taught to "Live within your means". :eek:

11. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

AS long as there are programs set up to allow people to live better free than if they got a job this will keep on going. I'm all for a helping hand for someone that has stumbled a little but it has become a lifestyle for many. I remember reading in a local paper a while back where there was three generations living on one house and none of them had worked. Unless you counted how they had worked the system. They drove nice cars, their home was well decorated. They lived in a decent neighborhood. THe only thing they didn't do was earn the money that paid for it all. They went as far to say in this article that kids living in the house where being taught how to work the system to their advantage. They kept up with all the programs and the hoops to access them. And didn't care to flaunt it in the face of everyone that read that article.

Remember your feelings when you step into the little booth in November and every election after. Apathy has had as much to do with this kind of thing as the progressives that feed the welfare machine.

12. freefall

freefall New Member

I agree with Dennis Miller. "Help the helpless, screw the clueless!"

13. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Like a stray dog,feed it once and it will keep coming back for more...and MORE!!!...and MORE!!!...and MORE!!!...and MORE!!!...and MORE!!!...you get the point. And taxes go up!!!...up - up

14. bgeddes

bgeddes New Member

ABSOLUTELY agree with this statement.

We need to help with supplemental income. That is if you are uneducated and/or unskilled as far as workforce talent, we will ADD to what income you are capable of earning. The other side of this is all those jobs no American will do will be done by someone that has to work in order to get subsidies.

This is not really that complicated. If someone rakes in $50K worth of free money there is not a chance of them taking a $10 an hour job. If they can't get to the $50K without the $10 an hour gig, they'll be there.