Photos* Miss America shoots new U.S. military's rifle & can carry 5!

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Shalym, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Shalym

Shalym New Member

2. Mercator

Mercator New Member

Maybe in the future, but today, out of the question. Miss America is a politically correct commercial brand. Imagine the scandal, the tabloid covers :(

Thank you for the piece of history.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Very cool and hot all in one!!!!

I heard Jenner was running for Miss America next year, she wont be sporting any colt's, just a new set of faux bags and no more pesky danglers!

Sad that an American with a smile on their face and a firearm in their hands is considered a bad thing. Ironic that those we erected in charge of our destiny's that hate guns were the same ones that thought the Picture of Jane Fonda behind the NV AA Gun was Awesome!

4. langenc

langenc New Member

Just heard the end of something on the wifes radio about couple of networks not carrying Miss Universe and maybe Miss USA in the future.. Can anyone give the story?

5. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

Prolly pissed off at Donald Trump...Correct me if I'm wrong but i think he bought the rights to them....

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  6. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

He "offended" the illegal immigrants, with his close the border remarks, in his run for President speech. Who cares anyway..They did away with the bikini competition..That probably "offended" somebody too... WTH is going on...? I feel like i should be "offended" by something ........????

7. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

I dated a girl once who looks EXACTLY like her:D

8. Mercator

Mercator New Member

I think it's time to dump all Miss Everything business. It is fundamentally not compatible with the philistine attitudes that took it over.

Truth is, it's a bare legs show, a horse exhibit, always has been. Not about "empowering women" or giving a d**n about the contestant's "message to the world". If PC cannot allow that, just forget it, don't fake it.

9. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

Hey, I thought Biden said ladies should use AR-15s and to buy shotguns instead?