Photobucket Problem

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by CA357, Apr 18, 2010.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I've been trying to post pics/links from Photobucket since yesterday. The post shows the links when I paste them in, but They don't show up when I submit the post. Any ideas?

In fact, I just checked some of my other threads, all of my pictures are gone. :confused:

2. General-Logic

General-Logic New Member

Double check that all your albums and account isn't set to private. Had that happen to me once or twice...glitch.

Also, they enjoy deleting at random there. I use Imageshack now. ImageBam for the "interesting" pics.

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

If you ever MOVE your photos in Photobucket, like to another album or something, they will no longer show up in any link to which you have posted those photos in the past.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

CA, Why not just upload to FTF in the Gallery?

5. CA357

I may have to. First, I'll check the settings over there. Maybe I did something and didn't notice.

6. CA357

I went to the fix it faq's and found that I had to update to Adobe 9, so I did, but it doesn't seem to help. I'll keep trying, but right now, I've got other stuff to do.

7. 753X0

753X0 New Member

I've been having the same problem with Photobucket.
    I think the problem is with Photobucket, not us. I've loaded several pics before and never had a problem.

8. CA357

Yeah, I think it's them. :mad:

9. 753X0

753X0 New Member

I just tried a different way and it works. Select the E-mail option and send the pics to them as attachments.
    Click on Recent downloads to see if they got there.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I can't get photobucket to upload more than 1 picture at a time anymore.

I fear that I may have to leave photobucket which sucks because I have TONS of images there.

I am having a problem here with posting links and they show up in the post when I am writing it or editing it but they don't show up in the post after it is posted. Been having that issue since the last big upgrade.

11. CA357

Exactly my problem.

12. photopro

photopro New Member

Photobucket

Not true in fact the reverse is true ALWAYS make your account "Private" - otherwise accessing a video will then give free access to everything else in your account.

Example:

Wii Tennis

photopro

[​IMG]

13. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I've used photobucket for a couple/few years. I've never had any problem wit hit at all. I've been set to public but have yet to see a comment or my pics posted by anyone else. I'm sure it could happen though but I don't have anything but forum goodies and a few gun pics there. Seems I had one at imageshack but I didn't like the way it worked but for the life of me I can not remember why. I guess I need to look back into that.