Phoenix Teen shoots armed intruder.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JTJ, Jun 23, 2012.

1. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Glad it workout well for those that matter.

2. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

According to some of our resident liberals that story couldn't be true because it was on fox news. ;) Seriously though good for the kid.

3. fmj

fmj New Member

Can i get a "HELL YEAH!!!"

Good for the young man to defend himself, his home and his siblings!!

THIS is why we start 'em young, teach 'em right and REFUSE to lock up the guns!!

P!$$ on gun control...this is CRIMINAL CONTROL at its finest!

4. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Hell yyyyeeeaaaahhhh!!!

5. GlockRenegade

GlockRenegade New Member

Ive taught my daughter the 4 rules and finally let her handle my Glock. She can now rack the slide and dry fire. And yea safety is ALWAYS first. Gettn her a Mark 3 for Xmas.

6. fmj

fmj New Member

Starts here...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And leads to here...

[​IMG]

and here...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD_61GfqVlM[/ame]

and here...
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHFo8N4aU4[/ame]

;):D:D:D:D

7. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

8. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Good for him for taking his life and his family's lives into his hands. I do feel terrible for him though. I can only imagine how he feels.

9. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

He feels like he's still alive.

10. Polygon

Polygon New Member

Well, duh. But the point is that you shouldn't feel good about shooting someone. I would be glad I'm alive but it would bother me that I shot someone, especially if they died.

11. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

He'll have something for school when the teacher asks " what did you do last summer?".

12. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Why should it bother you to protect your family? I wouldn't throw a party if I had to shoot some scum bag but I wouldn't feel bad about it either. The scum bag is the one responsible for getting himself shot. The only time you should beat yourself up over shooting someone is if it wasn't a righteous shooting. Feeling sorry about shooting a turd is just a waste of time.

13. JonM

JonM Moderator

For the folks involved defending themselves it can be a traumatic thing. But there is nothing wrong with everyone else celebrating a good outcome and the end of an evil person.

14. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

You have to think of how the kid is going to react over the traumatic event he just endured! Hopefully he will be able to cope with it and he did do a great job on defending his home and family. I love when people comment on something that doesn't even belong in this thread.

15. Durangokid

Durangokid New Member

Have you noticed? The Feminizing of the American male child is an epidemic. The Male child is a Bully without direction or feeling. The very idea that a reminate of the male defensive nature regarding his tribe is just terrible. The Liberals see this as a failure in their drive to turn boys into Little ????.:rolleyes:

16. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

We all know how mean kids in school can be. I can see a lot of him being made fun of, especially by the kids of antis :(

17. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

better to be alive to feel badly about killing some scumbag in defence of your life! :D

18. Polygon

Polygon New Member

It shouldn't bother you to protect your family. However, have you ever shot someone? I doubt you would have such a cavalier attitude about it. Especially if you killed them. Regardless of the situation, I would be a bit disturbed if I were so callous about shooting anyone.

I'm not saying it should impact you to the point where you can't function and need therapy. I think that goes into what Durangokid is talking about. I just don't think it's normal to be overjoyed about shooting someone.

No doubt!

19. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I don't know how you got cavalier out of what I said. I said I wouldn't throw a party but I wouldn't waste time crying about it either. I know damn well the scumbag wouldn't waste his time crying over my death if he killed me.