Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Went to the Wickenburg show today. Lots of people. Ammo about the only thing selling. 22 ammo at $45 a brick or more.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went to the Wickenburg show today. Lots of people. Ammo about the only thing selling. 22 ammo at $45 a brick or more.
Yikes:/ my family is going down so I'll probably ride down as well.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw, do you know how much of Senator hwy got paved?

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The miwall( any relation?:p) actually had pretty good pricing, Not stellar though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gun Shows

Hello everyone, I really enjoy the large GS but would really like a listing of all shows state wide. I was hoping that someone had a list or other means to list all shows here in Arizona. Thanks

·
Registered
598 Posts
Do a search for the web sites for the following organizations that do the shows:
McMann's Roadrunner
Arizona Arms Association
Crossroads of the West

By looking at the schedules online you will get the most updated info.

·
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
8,034 Posts
JWagner said:
Do a search for the web sites for the following organizations that do the shows:
McMann's Roadrunner
Arizona Arms Association
Crossroads of the West

By looking at the schedules online you will get the most updated info.
Searching those sites I see McManhon's and Crossroads are mostly Down South(Phx & Tucson) but Arizona Arms Assoc. just had one In Prescott last week(darnit!)
Next one is August 17th-18th. If anyone wants to do a Meet Up there lets pick a day!! I'm Close to Prescott(just the other side of the Mtns.) but because DW has migraines and Sometimes Vertigo we have to take the long way around, which takes about 45-50 minutes instead of 25)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts