Phoenix Arms hp22a question

Discussion in 'General Handgun Discussion' started by leejtpi, Feb 23, 2011.

1. leejtpi

leejtpi New Member

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. I really hope i'm asking this in the right place, if not then sorry to the mods. I bought a Phoenix arms hp22a yesterday because my wife if terrified of every having to shoot one of my guns. (kel tec pf9, kel tec p11 and hi point c9 9mm). So i got this as a way to convince her to come to the range with me. I didn't know until after i bought it that you can change the barrels and that it was also offered with a 3 inch barrel, mine is 5 inches. I have found several places that sale the 5 inch barrel but none that sale the 3 inch barrel. does anyone know of a place that does? thanks either way. and thanks a lot for this forum. just searching threw the old post, i have found a TON of information that has really helped me a lot.

2. group17

group17 New Member

Did you try Phoenix Arms? they have very good customer service.
    Phoenix Arms Official Website - Pistols - Firearms - Handguns - Manufacturer - Rangemaster - Deluxe Rangemaster - Target Guns - .22 Caliber Pistols - .25 Caliber Pistols - Conversion Kits

or call (909) 937-6900

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Welcome to the FTF.
    As a new member, may I suggest that you stop by the "Introductions" area. There will be a lot of good info that you will be able to use throughout the forum as people welcome you.

4. leejtpi

leejtpi New Member

ok, Thank you. I'll go over and check it out

5. leejtpi

leejtpi New Member