Philly/SEPA

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Gun Forum' started by priell3, Feb 17, 2012.

1. priell3

priell3 New Member

Let's see how many members we have in this corner of the state.

I'm in Philly. Been shooting since I was 5 years old, hunted for a number of years. Now I'm in to target shooting for fun.

2. cmc0108

cmc0108 New Member

valley forge area

3. snipers215

snipers215 New Member

Just north of philly ... in Levittown.

4. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Originally from Northeast Philly. Just moved to Norristown/valley forge area also

5. cmc0108

cmc0108 New Member

nice,

What part of Norristown are you in? Im in Eagleville.

6. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Grew up in Lancaster County. My sister is still up that way, near King of Prussa.

7. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

West Norriton. Right by the farm park.

Some people consider this eagleville also, and Jeffersonville. I have no idea where the heck the borders are. Lol.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  8. Hunterdan

Hunterdan New Member

Just outside the city, Fairless Hills. Been shooting since I can remember.

9. Retaks

Retaks New Member

Im right at the PA, DE, NJ state lines.

10. rage144

rage144 New Member

11. snipers215

snipers215 New Member

Hey Hunter Dan... I grew up on Austin Dr.

12. Hunterdan

Hunterdan New Member

I actually live right off Austin drive.

13. snipers215

snipers215 New Member

I grew up at 258 Austin Drive.. Alot of my friends still live around there. i'm there all the time.... lol.

14. rage144

rage144 New Member

This event will be a peaceful outreach, and we guarantee it'll be the most fun you've ever had at an economics rally.

Yes, the bank itself is closed on Sunday, and that's irrelevant to the underlying theme behind our rally, and that is to TURN YOUR BACK ON THE FED!

We're not asking the unelected, unaccountable decision makers who have a stranglehold monopoly on our money supply to meet any sort of demands. While there are countless solutions for the current economic climate, we as a group advocate educating the public about the Federal Reserve System, the dangers of central banking, in addition to finding ways to reduce your Federal Reserve Note footprint.
    We will meet at the FED at 11am, rally outside, stand together, wave signs, and welcome our guest speakers.

Featured Speakers:
    * Adam Kokesh (Adam Vs. The Man)
    * Karen Kwiatkowski (www.KarenKForCongress.com)
    * Larken Rose (LarkenRose.com)
    * Scott Davis (Pennsylvania Revolution)

The sea of people that will make up our march will be lead by special guest hosts, Veterans for Ron PaulTHE FED Army Personnel Carrier!

At 12:00pm the Veterans for Ron Paul will stand with us, fall into formation, and together we'll TURN OUR BACKS and march AWAY from the FED. The march will end at Independence Hall at 1pm, just in time for the highly anticipated Phreedom 2012 rally ft Dr. Ron Paul!

Attached Files:

15. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Tomorrow and Sunday (may 5th-6th)
    Eagle arms gun show at the Greater Philadelphia expo center in the Valley Forge/ Oaks area. 700+ tables.

16. cmc0108

cmc0108 New Member

Guys,

Anyone know of a good outdoor rifle range in the greater philly area? Im looking for at least 100 years, but up to 300 would be nice. I dont mind paying as long as its a decent range.

17. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Look into a place called "Wiccen" or "Wiccan" I forget the spelling. It is in Montgomery county somewhere around route 309. They have a couple outdoor ranges.

18. rage144

rage144 New Member

The only one over a 100 is langhorne gun club and wicens is in between Buckingham and Jamison in bucks county but only has 100 yrd rifle

19. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

You're correct, I apologize. I was thinking of Target World being off of rt309.

20. jakebrake

jakebrake New Member

yo! bucks county pa! (warminster to be specific!)