PG County

Discussion in 'Maryland Gun Forum' started by Big_Cat, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Big_Cat

Big_Cat New Member

Hey everyone. New glock 22 gen 4. owner w/ a S&W M&P otw next month. Just starting my collection & looking forward to many many more! AK-47 next up, when I get the money together.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Sounds like you are on your way to a nice collection.

3. Big_Cat

Big_Cat New Member

I hope so. I just picked up the S&W M&P the other day, and I can't wait to get it to the range tomorrow.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Look forward to the report. I'm sure you'll love it.

5. Edward78

Edward78 New Member

So whats up how did the new pistol shoot and have you added anything else to the collection lately. The past month I picked up a Glock 34 and a 26 and I got a Ruger LCP with a CT laser on her very nice and been having fun with them. I am in the process of building 2 new 10/22's as well

Ed

6. Big_Cat

Big_Cat New Member

My M&P shoots very nice, I love it! I haven't added anything new yet. I've been trying to save for either an AK-47 or AR-15,it's a tough decision & hard to save for it right now. I'll be going to a lot of gun shows though to get some ideas. I just went to the Silverado gun show in Howard County last weekend & saw some green laser /light combos and I may go with the veridian X5L gen2 universal to fit my glock & M&P. That should keep me busy until I can get my assault rifle.

7. Big_Cat

Big_Cat New Member

Please post some pics of the 10/22. I want to get one to add to my collection after I obtain a couple assault rifles.

8. Edward78

Edward78 New Member

Here are a few of them I have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]