Pew poll on guns

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by JWagner, Jul 29, 2013.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Interesting poll. Thanks!

3. 1911love

1911love New Member

Good find, one thing bothers me though. I have a hard time believing that 81% want UBCs. Or 90% as the Dummy in Chief says. I didn't see how many people were polled either, was it listed?

4. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

After you get raped a few times, you probably realize all the sunshine and roses stuff you were taught as a girl is pure BS and you have to be willing to kill for yourself if there is not a man there to do it for you.

5. kbd512

There aren't many houses in Texas without guns in them. Most people would probably not admit to it over the internet, in a poll, or to the government, but most people I know have guns. Whether they know how to use them or not is a different story, but they have them just the same.

6. FROGMAN

FROGMAN New Member

Pew is known to slant polls by interviewing more Dem's than Rep's , they to often just use city margins as representative of the U.S as a hole in polling.

7. kbd512

Look! It's a Pew Poll on pew pew pew.

8. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

I know we've kind of gone down hill lately but shouldn't that read WHOLE not HOLE. :D Like asking: What do you think of women as a hole vs. What do you think of women as a whole. Totally different meaning. :D

9. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

That poll reminds me of a Western parody. Three coyotes and lamb set around voting on what they would have for supper. :eek: Now you have to know how that Poll is going to turn out. The Pew Poll allows the coyotes to win over the lambs as well. :(

10. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Thanks for posting this study. I had no idea that the issue was so closely divided. I really thought that the "guns first" group was larger.

11. 1911love

1911love New Member

I myself put "guns" first bc it's a civil rights issue and it pertains to my and my childrens future. I wasn't contacted by this poll bc I don't offer up the "right" answer.

12. danolator

danolator New Member

I challenge your statement. Please provide valid statistics based on objective data to back up your claim.