Petition - Concealed Carry Allowed in ALL States

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by SGT-MILLER, Nov 19, 2012.

1. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I started a petition regarding concealed carry being allowed (by law) in every state.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ermits-all-law-abiding-united-states/pCTS2CJc

I think every person has a right to self defense and as long as the person is law abiding there should be no reason that person can't obtain a concealed carry permit.

Feel free to take a few minutes and sign. Also share this as much as you can.

2. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

If you're talking about Nationalizing CCW at a federal level...there's debate whether that's a good thing.

3. opaww

opaww New Member

SGT-MILLER long time no see

4. niteglock

niteglock New Member

5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Will probably have better success getting free twinkies for all us citizens, legal or otherwise.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I'm tired of the federal government modifying my second amendment rights. I will not sign.

Now, if there were a petition for the federal gov to respect the second amendment as written, I'd go democrat on it (sign early, sign often).

7. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

National concealed carry would negate states' rights and provide the opportunity that when all the states quit issuing their own permits the feds would revoke all the national permits. Therefore stripping all U.S. citizens of their right to carry.
    Not good.

8. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Yeah let's keep the feds out of this one, I don't support it either.
    What the government gives, the government can take.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012