"People you do not want to f--- with"

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cnorman18, Sep 15, 2012.

1. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

Start with Liam Neeson's Bryan Mills in "Taken."

I'd add Rooney Mara's Lisbeth Salander in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," Clint Eastwood's Man with No Name in the trilogy, and any part that John Wayne ever played.

Other nominees?

2. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Chuck Norris
    Especially in Invasion USA.

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

yeah, the cook in "Under Seige"! don't mess with the man's pies!:eek:

4. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

I wouldn't f with Steven Seagal ANYWHERE. Of all the martial-arts guys in the movies, he's most provably got the real stuff. He has a highly respected Aikido school -- in Japan.

5. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

Daniel Craig as the new James Bond is pretty impressive, too. I always thought you could see Sean Connery with a license to kill, and Craig has that same stone-killer attitude. Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan could maybe have a license to sneer...

6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

then there is Bruce Willis. dry sense of humour, along with being a badass!:eek:

7. jackal6

jackal6 New Member

Mel Gibson in the patriot and in brave heart, you don't f with family. EVER.

8. cnorman18

cnorman18 New Member

Uma Thurman's "Black Widow" character in the "Kill Bill" flicks. And Charles Bronson in the "Death Wish" movies.

And here's one you might not have thought of; Tom Hanks's Michael Sullivan in "Road to Perdition."

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I agree with bruce willis, the movie "RED" comes to mind

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Chuck Norris threw a grenade and killed 6 people, 5 seconds later the grenade exploded.

11. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Jackie chan back in the 70-80's when he did crappy kick ass movies.

12. Jstrong

Jstrong New Member

Forrest bondurant in the new lawless movie

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Carl Childers " billy bob thornton" in slingblade

He swings a mean lawn mower blade

14. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Harrison ford in "fugitive"
    Air force one
    Starwars trilogy
    And the indiana jones trilogy

15. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Jason voorhees

Dude never dies

16. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

Did you forget about the rocket launcher?

"Roscoff, it's time to die"

17. ineverFTF

ineverFTF New Member

Mat damon
    Bourne trilogy
    Jeremy Renner
    Avengers (the guy was actually ripped)
    The bourne legacy (and the sequels)

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I guess if we are going with real to life individuals, and ASSUMING the tales are true, here are a couple you would NOT want to risk dealing with, IMO.

Herman Webster Mudget - You might know him as H.H. Holmes. He was the first person classified as a "serial killer" and he was one sick son of a bitch. Unlike a lot of modern "pussified" serial killers that just attack much younger and lighter women, this guy did a lot of bad stuff to everybody he came across. He was convicted of killing 4, confessed to 27, but was highly suspected in the murder and complete disappearance in as many as 200 people.

Frank Dux - The inspiration for Jean-Claude's Bloodsport. If the stories can be believed, the guy was a martial artist of amazing ability (broke two magnum champagne bottles with one spinning back kick, punched through "bullet proof" glass) and he went to work for the CIA doing wet work operations directly for Bill Casey. Many claims have been made that he was a fake, but if he was not, he was one bad ass dude.

Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski - Look him up. If his story is to be believed, he was the most prolific hit man and serial killer in the history of the term "hit man".

Roy Albert Demeo - headed the only known group of cooperating serial killers for the Gambino crime family. A gang that included Kuklinski. They killed so many people, and disposed of so many bodies, police and FBI do not have a reasonable estimate of how many people they killed.

Now those are some scary mo-fos!

19. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

My mother when she was pissed.

20. trip286

trip286 New Member

Y'all forgot the most Badass that you don't want to f*** with. Me. :)