Pengie Duty Log

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Pengie, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Pengie

Pengie Yep, it was as good as you could imagine Supporter

I made my Tactical Insertion into my next duty station this afternoon, flight went well.

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Watch your six Pengie.

3. Pengie

After making my rendezvous point, I had some Sinanju Training with Recon Scout.
    IMG00270-20100924-1646.jpg

I am going to rest up, for I am a little scared as Shihan is now my new Commander.:eek: Time will only tell what is in store for me.

I can't wait to shoot "The World's Greatest Sigma™":D

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

You should have seen that little Booger coming in here, I kept hearing Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries" in my head. It was a sight, I'll tell you.:D

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Welcome to the FTF! You might be the first animal member on the forum, but I can't be sure.

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Welcome to the FTF

I could not help but notice that you did not post in the "Introductions" section. Tell us a little about yourself.
    We are looking forward to hearing from you.

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Pengie!!!

Thank you for your excellent contribution in the Adopt A Troop thread. I am sure it was plunder that you had donated, but it was still most cool of you to take the time in your travels!

*grabby hands*

JD

8. Yunus

Yunus New Member

Glad to see you arrived safely Pengie. Although I gotta say, I don't remember the helicopter leaving DC, and that's something I think I would remember. You must have friends in high places.

9. AusLach

AusLach New Member

Have you considered an international trip Pengie?? I'm sure even with our rubbish gun laws you'd love it over here...

10. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Dang I thought I seen some crazy guy hanging off an apache this afternoon while I was calling buses at work.

Pengie you are hard core my man.

11. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Na, Bear has him beat!

[​IMG]

12. Pengie

A Bear may have beat me. But he didn't do this did he?

I had a great time visiting with Shihan and my next wife RSG man she can warm me up anytime (Cat call whistle). Then I got my order I was so sad to leave RSG oh and Shihan too. But my mission must come first. On the way I had to make a short stop to visit some old friends. These guys are top notch guys and Love what the Supporting Members did for Troops coming him from the sand box. So they offered me a ride to my next duty station. I guess my new friend and partner in crime made this nifty little video of my entrance.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcsXvloYeY0[/ame]

SFC Pengie OUT....

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  13. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I'm sure that you were sad to leave RSG and Shi because they FED you! I hope you thanked them properly when you left instead of bitching about there being no raw fish or whatever the hell you think you're entitled to.

If you're going to be successful on this odyssey, you're gonna have to learn to eat what's on the table instead of being the whiny-ass you probably are, fatass.

Here is a recent photo of you and your Mrs. "Pengie":
    [​IMG]

14. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Oh, and by the way, it's "Valkyrie." If you could spell as good as you can eat, you'd win the international spelling bee and probably be about twenty pounds lighter.

15. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

but i have to admit, the video is effin' hilarious.

16. Pengie

You need to learn how to address me Mr. Yaeger.

It is SFC (Sergent First Class) Pengie to you sir.

Thank you and have a nice day.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow. Guess Pengie isn't welcome in Texas. :eek:

18. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Before I call you by rank, I'll like some proof. Good luck with that, Pengie.

19. Pengie

Here I am using Mr. Tangos news laptop. It is a nice laptop but way to big for Pengie I had to take a break from running all over typing. Mrs. Tango had the Mac that is smaller and couldn't let Pengie use it because she was buying feathers for SPC Tango. Not sure why you humans buy feathers mine are built in.

[​IMG]

Here I am getting to know Shelby Tango. I like her colors but she is missing her orange bill. She was not to sure about me at first, but warmed up quickly.

[​IMG]

20. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Note to Tango: it's a bitch cleaning dried-up white bird dookie from the keyboard. I'd let Pengie find some other way to keep in contact if I were you. But do whatever you want.