Pearce +0

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by kiabe1, May 3, 2014.

1. kiabe1

kiabe1 New Member

I'm trying to find out if the pearce +0 grip extension will affect reliability the way i've heard the +2 and so on do. Does anyone own some and do they work right?

2. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I don't have any +0 versions but the Pearce +1 and +2 models work reliably on my G27 mags. My only complaint is that it takes time before you you can force in the extra round(s). The extra grip space is great. To me the +1 is "just right"! (So I moved the +2s to some G22 mags, and sure enough, still only one extra round!)

Last edited: May 3, 2014

3. FrontierTCB

FrontierTCB Active Member

I've had one on my 27 for about 5 yrs. I have never had a malfunction with that or any other mags in that weapon. It is my main EDC. ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1399149966.447061.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

4. BRL

BRL New Member

Put one on a G29 mag that I use with a chopped down G20 grip frame and have never experienced any problems with reliably after many (12+) years of use. :)

[​IMG]

5. rb522

rb522 New Member

I've used a +1 for a couple years now , no issues .

When in doubt , go faster !

6. ParhfinderAFW

ParhfinderAFW New Member

G26 with +0 on all mags. Never a problem.

Sent from my iPod touch using Firearms Talk

7. therukh

therukh New Member

Reliability

I don't use any right now, but I have used the +0, +1 & +2 extensions in the past with no problems whatsoever. As a matter of fact, the Pearce extensions are the only ones I trust other than the factory extensions.

8. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

I don't use the extensions because I do pocket carry my G19 a lot, in fact most of the time. The magazine extensions would snag in my pocket. Pocket carry is the number one reason I chose the G19. I shoot the M&P 9 better but it is not pocket friendly. In SD range there is no difference in a 3" group and a 2" group. What does matter is having an adequate gun with a decent capacity on your person.

9. Easy_CZ

Easy_CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I've never had a problem with mine on my G26.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

10. scott_see

scott_see New Member

Ditto that. The grip extensions do make a big difference in the feel of the gun, and they don't affect the concealability at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk