pb roll call

Discussion in 'Blackpowder & Musket' started by mountainman13, Apr 23, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I need to take a poll for Sunday. Let's keep it simple. If you shoot only inlines respond with modern bp. If you shoot only pre 1840 arms respond rendezvous. If you shoot only civil war era respond civil war. If it is a combination respond with the combination (i.e. civil war rendezvous). Thanks guys look forward to the results.

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Is "PB" a reenactor thing?

I plink with a pietta replica of a Remington NMA caplock revolver and with a single-shot, sidelock pistol that uses cap ignition, sooooooooooo i would guess one civil war-era item and one pre-civil war item. I don't use actual black powder in either; i use pyrodex.
    ("civil war" used solely for convenience and not intended to offend; "war of northern aggression" may be mentally substituted without offense on this end.)

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol its a typo. Meant to be bp

5. orangello

orangello New Member

Good; i was imagining dudes in blue and gray dancing to the "peanut butter jelly time" song. :D
    [​IMG]
    Might be funny with a sidelock in one hand and powder horn or possibles bag in the other.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lol. Come on guys keep it going. Need more stats to work with. Be heard bp shooters.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Only 3 black powder shooters on here?

8. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I shoot blackpowder arms from 1399 thru 1894. What's "inline"? Sounds souless...

9. kycol

kycol New Member

Rendezvous .................I think it uses precision caps it a Hawkins from a cva kit, I just don't like the flint locks. And I don't like sabots I use .490 round balls

10. dgaf333

dgaf333 New Member

11. LionHairedFlint

LionHairedFlint New Member

Combo deal...I like them all... :)

12. tac

tac New Member

I vote rendezvous .

13. bearrwe

bearrwe New Member

14. Turbojet

Turbojet New Member

RENDEZVOUS 54 GPR cap lock and the same in flint lock. PRB & Goex! Also New Army 44.:D

15. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I shoot a .54 Hawken blueprinted off an original, several CW era pistols and rifles. Late 1800's cartridge pistols and rifles. Heck I've even shot bp out of a 1911 but I won't touch a freakin inline.

16. W. C. Quantrill

W. C. Quantrill New Member

Your Hawken was blueprinted off of my Hawken.

I shoot a combination of original and accurate replicas.