Parts for the Mini-14 in Central Florida?

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by Dixieduo, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Dixieduo

Dixieduo New Member

New mini 14 owner and I am looking for any and all shops in central Florida that has parts in stock for the mini. I am looking for scope mount rails,stocks,mags,flash hiders, lights,lasers,etc. I just want a shop or two that has them in stock so I can see them up close and look them over before I buy them. Have bought off line before and was burned by poor products. I am sure after reading all the love the mini has on here there is a few shops around. So if you have a shop or have knowledge of one that has these items in stock,,sound off. Is it wrong that I wanna spend my hard earned money before they tax the crap out of us?

2. tri70

tri70 New Member

The best way is to google gun shops in your area and call and ask them what they have. See if they will help you.

3. Dixieduo

Dixieduo New Member

Been calling and calling. Surely some shop out there has parts. I understand the costs of overhead to keep such items in stocks,but what I dont get is they have shelves of AR/AK stuff. Why not all three?

4. TimKS

TimKS Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Because it's cheaper to only stock stuff for the more popular platforms.

5. tri70

tri70 New Member

10/22 stocks feel the same as mini 14 stocks for comparison, of the tactical models.

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Google the area-
    If they don't have a website i doubt they'd have what you want---
    Sounds like you want to bugger up a gud gun anyway :p

7. tri70

tri70 New Member

Do you have an Academy Sports, Cabela's, or Bass Pro?

8. Dixieduo

Dixieduo New Member

Bugger it up?

We have a Bass Pro Shop about an hr away. Wish we had a Gander Mountain but we don't.