Parts Distributors/Manufact

Discussion in 'NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion' started by beckstactical, Oct 20, 2010.

1. beckstactical

beckstactical New Member

I've searched the forum for keywords upper lower distributors but no luck on a post. So if this has been discussed I apologize in advance. I know every SGN list dozens of ads about AR part kits but I have not found any uppers or lower distributors. I have requested a dealer account with LMT but where else can I look. I might not be asking this question properly either so keep that in mind also. I mean stocks, grips, hand guards I guess AR parts all together.
    Thanks for any help. I thought firearms distributors was a hard list to compile.

2. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Rock River Arms, Yankee Hill etc.

3. ZombieDefense

ZombieDefense New Member

You have to search through the distributors for some of the parts, and go manufacturer direct for others. It's a pain, but the only way to be cost effective.

Just realized, the previous poster is actually one of the Zombie Lower stocking dealers. If your customers have any questions, have them contact me. I can refer them to a regional forum that has experience with them.

4. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Nice job on those lowers! The fit and finish are very nice. I think I am going to have to keep one for myself!