Part of my Birthday gift

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Dzscubie, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

I went to Academy Sports last Saturday to buy some shotgun shells for my CAS match on Sunday and just glanced at their guns as I was walking buy. Well, low and behold I looked up and saw this cute little Coach Gun sitting there looking awful lonely so I stopped to say hello. Now most of y’all know that I sent my 1887 shotgun to a gun smith last October to have an action job and some other CAS work done on her and haven’t gotten her back yet. I have been using my father-in-laws Ithaca (it’s 94 years old) for my matches. But I digress,,, I held this little Stoeger 12 ga Coach Gun for a bit and we really hit it off right from the start. Well, I gave Glass a call and introduced her (by phone) to the little girl and how she was lonely because she was the only Coach Gun there and the other big shotguns were teasing her and Glass agreed that we needed to adopt this little girl. So I ended up leaving with a half case of shotgun shells and that pretty little girl. I took her to the CAS match the next day and she took to it like a penguin to water. Needless to say we both are really happy (Glass just rolls her eyes, guess I’m spoiled). Here are a couple of pictures of our new daughter.

Scubie

PS, please excuse my work bench, I'm a little messy.

Attached Files:

2. Car54

Car54 New Member

Scubie! First you get a new belt and double holster rig, now a gun. Can we be adopted and move in too?

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Finally! You only been yammering about adding one of those since at least December. :p

Congrats on the new addition Scubie.

JD

4. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Sweet little girl, nice shottie Scubie. At last something I actually know about.:D

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Very nice!! A definate thumb remover. :D

6. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Congratulations. :cool:

7. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Scubie!

Nice Coach Gun!

I know what you mean! Those trinkets just have a way of calling your name! Hate to see them be lonely and crying on the rack! Since we have a kind heart we just have to adopt them.

8. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg"]YouTube - Isn't that Special.mpg.FLV[/ame]

Congrats and nice find/save/addition, there Scubie! :cool: :D

9. stalkingbear

stalkingbear Well-Known Member

Congrats on the birthday gift and NICE find! Now if you could just get Glass to talk to my wife and explain how it's supposed to be done.:p

10. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

Nice! Happy birthday.

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Nice find, especially at a place like Academy!

12. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

I want! thats def something to drool over!

13. TAT2TOMMY

TAT2TOMMY New Member

i really like this shotgun!!!