Parents Disapprove of Daughter's Boyfriend,

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by alsaqr, Aug 6, 2014.

1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

kill same. Dad also took a shot at Daughter and missed.

Dad is accused of first degree murder and Mom is charged with accessory to murder after the fact.

Must be something in the water in Tulsa, OK: Both Mom and Dad are Tulsa, OK cops. You can't make this stuff up. :confused:

http://news.yahoo.com/married-police-officers-arrested-fatal-shooting-224407359.html

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I give this thread a couple of hours. Maybe less.

3. JCS53

JCS53 That looks like it hurt Lifetime Supporter

Damn...jus damn.....:(

4. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

The Chief was "saddened for both families involved in this tragic event". Really? One family lost their son, the other in fact murdered him. Thanks a lot Chief.

He also called it domestic violence, although the victim was a stranger. Sounded like a weasel. Bad cops, bad people.

5. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

How can you feel "saddened" for a couple of murderers?

6. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 New Member

I have two daughters. I am currently trying to understand insanity and deal with it rationally.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

7. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Exactly. Just watched an update on Channel 7 news. The boyfriend was killed while attempting to introduce himslf to the parents. The parents had previously ran the girl out of their house.

i 'm not buying the police chief's "domestic violence " trash.

The daughter talks:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepage1...cle_c99c71e0-c77a-5c55-8b6a-30ca3a4f0b84.html

Only in Oklahoma.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  8. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I have a daughter that had all kinds of problems as a teen. She hooked up with some total loser that got her on drugs. Then she ran away from home for a year. I hated that boy. But killing him never even crossed my mind. Some people are just messed up A-holes. They just need an excuse to act on it.

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

If I were a defense attorney, I would be going through EVERY SINGLE file of every single person, those two cops arrested and doing my damnedest to get them free. If those 2 cops murdered and tried to cover up that murder, I'd say every single arrest they ever made is now suspect.

10. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i disapproved of my stepdaughter's boyfriends showing up at the house at 2 AM. some gentle words of advice and a 357 Magnum, encouraged them they needed to be elsewhere!:p

11. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

If they are pre teen, then EAT THEM before they turn into teenagers.

If they are past that, you have my condolences...

12. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

Not taking a side on the issue, or on this event...But inter-racial relationships are more accepted by some Dads than others...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  13. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Having been through two teenage stepdaughters, I seem to recall that "rational" was the first casualty.

14. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

They should both hang together.:mad:

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

True. This incident has nothing to do with LEO. The shooter just happened to be an LEO and the shooter could have been from any occupation.

ROFL........so true. I survived my daughter's teenage years and we are pretty good friends now. But, man, we had some tough years.

16. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

I actually used to tell my son I would eat him for disobedience. He yelled, "No! I am not edible!" So I didn't. He was a delight. Then he was abducted, and in his place someone left us with a curt, backtalking eating and sleeping machine. What's funny other people didn't notice :D still a good boy just not that other one.

17. winds-of-change

How old is he? The 'other son' will return some day when this sleeping machine one turns 22 or so. Hang in there.

18. Mercator

Mercator Active Member

19. winds-of-change

Hang in there. He is basically a good kid, right? Be thankful!!! He'll be awesome again in a few years. I enjoyed my sons so much more than my daughter as teenagers. :eek:

20. jakebrake

jakebrake New Member

i'd be decomposed by now if such actions were legal.