Para Ordnance P-12

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by ppescobar, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ppescobar

ppescobar New Member

Hi Everyone planning to acquiere a used P-12 any comments on performance and experience?

2. 7mmstw

7mmstw New Member

Never had a P-12 but I've had a LTC double stack and a Custom Nite Tac LDA. Loved them both even the strange trigger on the nite Tac.the ramped barrels on Para's are nice

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

No P-12 but had a P-13
    Didn't trust it or come to like it-It was a "oh i think i'll buy 'n try this one" thing:eek:
    It's been awhile & thats all i can honestly remember about it.

4. txpossum

txpossum New Member

I had a Para Ordnance P14, and still own a Para Ordnance P10. Good guns, reliable, accurate. I have owned 1911's by Colt, Springfield Armory, Kimber, and AMT besides Para, and the Para performs as well as any of them. I would not hesitate about getting another.

5. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I had a P10. I got rid of it because of a bunch of failure to feed issues. But I now realize it was a magazine issue. I am sorry I sold it. But do be aware that many of the 1911 accessories will not fit the double stack ones.

6. ppescobar

ppescobar New Member

Thanks everyone for the input.

7. Westy

Westy New Member

I have two PA's, a P13 & P14. Bought them both and they have both been great guns with no issues. Mine we made in Canada I believe. I wouldn't have any issues with buying one. I think they are great guns.

Attached Files:

8. cotex

cotex New Member

Overheard that the officer models sometimes get jams