Palmetto State shipping time

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by BlackJack, Dec 6, 2012.

1. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

hey i dont know if this is the right forum for this kind of question, but oh well. I bought a lower build kit for PSA last monday and it still hasnt shipped after 9 days. It's still "proccessing". Is this normal for their shipping times? i want to hear from anyone who has bought from PSA before.

P.S. i know it says orders may be delayed on their main page, but it didnt say that 9 days ago and it still wouldnt make sense to take 9 days to sort everything out for shipping. its not like im buying a complete upper.

2. fmj

fmj Active Member

PSA is experiencing some serious growing pains right now! PATIENCE! If you have it by June, count yourself lucky!

ALL gun manufacturers are SLAMMED thanks to the re-erection of the gun salesman in chief. Hell at one point this year Ruger, arguably one of the largest gun manufacturers in the states, suspended ALL new orders for a couple of months because volume was WAY to high for them to keep up.

Huge orders + limited production capacity = LONG waits!

Look at your long wait as a good thing!!

3. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

I ordered a LPK from them about two weeks ago right before Black Friday and got if that Tuesday or Wednesday I believe the week after. I'm sure their orders have picked up though

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Taken right from their main page

Due to increased order volume please allow additional time for your order to process and ship.

I have been on the Ruger waiting list for a 1911 since March of this yr . Patients is what it takes and I dont have them :D

5. fmj

fmj Active Member

LMAO!! Like i tell my wife, Patients are for DOCTORS and i dont make that much money!! :D But i am getting better in my dotage.

6. fmj

fmj Active Member

as an aside:

Blackjack, i LOVE that mag well in your avatar pic! You do that or someone else?? i could see some cool art work like that on my PSA.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

PSA has great prices, but is slow on delivery. They are overworked and behind, perpetually. I ordered an upper from them on Black Friday and was notified it likely would not ship until 12-15. $249 for a complete 5.56 upper? I can afford to wait a little.

8. treehugger49

treehugger49 New Member

Here's my recent experience:

I ordered an in-stock MI jam nut wrench on November 26.

My shipping notification came on December 4, and the product arrived at my door on December 6.

Ten days to my door after ordering.

9. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

The last stuff I ordered from them I received a email on a sunday with shipping confirmation so I have to believe they are working their ***'s off and working the weekends also

10. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Ordered October 30, should be getting it today, hopefully. 5 #@$%@$#%@$#% weeks.

11. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

lol

i sent them an email just asking for an update on my item. i think they completely forgot about my purchase because they shipped it yesterday with 1 day shipping. its supposed to be here later today. so im happy.

12. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I just ordered their 12 Days of Christmas lower build kit. If I get it by Christmas I'll be lucky! No big deal though.

13. e43jimmy409

e43jimmy409 New Member

Their upper says guaranteed shipment in 3 days

14. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Uuuuuuuuuum no. Called them 3 times for updates. Ordered 10/30/12 still isn't here yet!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  15. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Man that's getting pretty long AT. Hope you get it very soon!

16. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Probably for that specific model. They probably have that configuration in stock and ship it quickly.

17. e43jimmy409

e43jimmy409 New Member

That's what I figured

18. Westy

Westy New Member

I ordered a handgun on 12-3 and my order says "in processing" so it must be in the works.

My issue with them is you can't get in touch with them! There phone leaves a message and you can't hit 0 for an operator, (you can't leave a message). I emailed them twice trying to add a mag to the order and never heard back. Hell, yesterday I faxed them copies of the email! We'll see, but if this is how they work, it will be my first and last order with them. I'm o.k. with waiting, but you have to respond.

19. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

My black Friday order was shipped 12-10. 5 days ahead of schedule.

20. tomykay12

tomykay12 New Member

Me too. Ordered a LBK on the 3rd. Nothing. Emailed them yesterdeay and it shipped in a couple hours. I think they are really trying , tk