Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my lower from jsguns took a week. I'm thinking of going full retro with triangular handguards with full stock, I had the MiA emblem etched on the side . I even thought about wood I have a oracle kit supposed to be here Monday . Any suggestions I'm settled on going the 69 m16 look . No scoped or lasers to keep it traditional

image-529714370.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
Tenderribbs said:
Just got my lower from jsguns took a week. I'm thinking of going full retro with triangular handguards with full stock, I had the MiA emblem etched on the side . I even thought about wood I have a oracle kit supposed to be here Monday . Any suggestions I'm settled on going the 69 m16 look . No scoped or lasers to keep it traditional
Sounds awesome. I was thinking about that for my next build.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
awesome.. where and how did you get it etched?

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Congrats. I tried ordering a stripped lower from PSA but they are fresh out :mad:

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
NoDak Spud makes 'Nam era uppers. I would get one of those and go M16A1 with it.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the lower from Jsgunparts/com they also can etch anything you want on them . The MIA lower was one they already had done for sales purposes and I thought it would make a great rifle to pay tribute to those who never came home. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts