Paint Ideas...

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by ANGRYcanary, Nov 30, 2011.

1. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

O.k. everybody, Got the scope picked out, and going with a short "varmint" barrel, some other pieces too. Here's where I want something cool, I want to go with a "different" paint theme... I love the Socom II urban camo., and almost bought one of them till I did some research on the rifle platform I have.
    ANY thoughts, Ideas, or pics will help. A N Y T H I N G, seriously. One pic is a photo-shop with some accessories, the other is, obviously the rifle, kinda go with it folks..!

THANX...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011

2. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

LONYAEGER... Thanks girl..! I appreciate the pic, and recognize it from "over-there", I love your safe collection and the M1's !!! I think you put it best when you said, If I run outta ammo, I'll club them to death with it..! Sounds like my fiance..! She loves the M1 far over and above the AR style rifle too. She thinks it is more of a real gun..!
    Maybe that's what I should get her for Christmas, a Socom, hell yeah, she loves cherry wood and I think the TAC. model has an adjustable stock. Thanks for the inadvertant help dear.

My DAUGHTER LOVES IT and said IT'S AWESOME !!!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  3. jismail

jismail Member

how about something like this:

[​IMG]

4. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

That I Like too !! but I just don't have enough stock to make it look right, I don't think..? Maybe if I paint the whole hand-guard (like on the rails too) it would work.

5. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Rustoleum Colorshift-

Fuscia from one direction

Blue from another

Green from another

Apply it to a black base coat.

About 15$ a can at Home Depot or Lowes...

You'll probably want to try it on a mag first, to see if you like it.

6. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

I never thought of it !!! HMMM Ideas are flowing !!! Thanks..!

7. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

Go to a hobby lobby an get some stencile material and a hot cutter and find some skulls u like and get two or 3 colors and start laying some patterns out there is a video on u tube of skull camo that will help.

play the victim, be the victim

8. ANGRYcanary

ANGRYcanary New Member

Oh... What Griffin !! I didn't know they had that stuff at hobby lobby !!! I'll be there first thing in the A.M. Thank you sir..!!! COOL !! :D

9. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

I was wondering if u ever got any painting done? If so are there any pictures?

play the victim, be the victim