Packing for the move

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by boatme98, Aug 30, 2012.

1. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

My last of 4 off and I'm packing. Spent 2 days cleaning the new house.
    At least I don't have too much to pack up. Mostly kitchen stuff and my room.
    I'll move on my next weekend. Buy new furniture as I need it.

2. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

I hate moving...Boxing everthing-up and lifting heavy box's...I run when I hear that a friend is moving.....Last time I helped a girl move and half the stuff was junk and should of been throwen-out,but she needed some-one to drive the truck full of junk to the new junk-yard she calls home...Just-Kidding Lisa...ha..ha...(not really)......

3. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I once helped a friends ex wife move, insisted on having me and 5 other guys pack an old upright piano up to an upstairs apartment even though she never played it. That damn thing was heavy, I could fell the wieght when I put the truck in drive and gave it throttle.

Now I charge anyone who needs help moving, minus close family.

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I'm excited for you, Boatme.

When's the housewarming party? We want to break the place in good for you. :D

5. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

In about 3 weeks. But I have to warn you, I haven't got much stuff to break. ;)

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

That's okay. We'll just spill on the floors, then.