Firearms Talk banner

Pachmyar front strap only?

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  pagj17 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so I'm not really at a dilema, yet, but I'm wondering if you guys know of a front strap add on like the one the comes on the pachmayr grips. I really like the way my hogue grips fit and feel, but i'd love that extra bit of control the front strap would offer. IF I have to, I'll probably switch to the pachmayr grips, or get the front strap checkered and cerakote the whole thing. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. I'll post pictures of my RIA tomorrow, since I never did do that:p
Thanks folks.

#2 ·
#4 ·
#8 ·
And that just takes a center punch? Hmmm... I've already got the parkerizing stripped off... I could do it... How's it feel sir?
The beauty of stippling is you start slow and light and increase roughness until you get it the way you like it.

Here's Canebrake with a Ti boron finish:

My Defender is not customized, its me!

Canebrake is a work in progress. I will have the flat top serrated. Pretty standard stuff, right?

How about a weak side thumb rest? Or an asymmetrical trigger guard hollowed out on the strong side for a trigger finger rest?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.