PA Gun Rights Haters Show Their Intolerance

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

This is one of many ways the anti's hate the 2nd Amendment supporters.

I will not go into name calling, not worth the blood boiling over them. They made their choice and they can live with it!

She and her kind can crash it and she and her kind will be challenged.

This is another communist supporter, then the anti-free speech Nazi security comes to the old bag's rescue. Bunch of hypocrites!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6BDaxVurU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC6BDaxVurU[/ame]

2. WonderingMind

WonderingMind New Member

We all know that the right of free speech is only applicable to Progressives. Notice if you will how in every instance (you can look this up on YouTube) where some tells a Progressive something they don't want to hear they will just talk over the dissenting voice(s). It is kinda like they believe that repeating lies over and over again will make them true.

Oh, wait.. That is exactly what has happened.

3. Bigcountry02

I got into a heated discussion last year in Santa Fe with some these teachers when we were going against anti-gun legislation, as bad as CT. The same thing happen you ask a question or even go on the offensive and they walk away.

4. Bigcountry02

5. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

these poor fools believe that their precious big government will protect them, and that police will stop crime. excellent approach to life if your goal is to be a victim!!

6. blackxpress

blackxpress Member

I wish we could stop calling these liberal airheads "progressives." There is nothing progressive about fascism.

7. darrenlobo

darrenlobo New Member