PA and NY members

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania Gun Forum' started by PlaysWithZombies, Apr 15, 2012.

1. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Was just curious how many people on this forum are within 100 miles or so of the PA/NY border. If there are enough maybe we could set up a meet and greet kind of thing. I've always preferred talking to people i actually know in real life lol.

2. Retaks

Retaks New Member

Depends where in the border. IM the the SE corner of PA At the PA/DE/NJ lines but could be in NYC in about 2 hours drive.

3. PlaysWithZombies

lol that's a good point. I'm in north central PA, right between mansfield PA and corning NY.

4. mcb

mcb New Member

I'm in Western Pa near the Ohio line. I'm about 200 miles or so from you.

5. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

about 3 hours from corning. upstate ny

6. jeepejeep

jeepejeep New Member

I'm on Long Island, it takes about an hour to get to the Delaware Water Gap from where I am. I'd probably be down for a meet depending on exactly where and when. I'd really like to talk to some PA people face to face because I will be moving there hopefully within 2 years at most.

7. wjnfirearms

wjnfirearms New Member

I'm probably, ohhhh, close to 3 hours from Buffalo. Located west central PA. right near the confluence of I-79 and US 422.

8. PlaysWithZombies

Yeah PA is pretty great for the most part, gotta love being able to go into a LGS and walk out 20 minutes later with anything you can afford lol

9. mcb

mcb New Member

I've spent a lot of time on Lake Arthur. I have family off of 422 just east of New Castle.

10. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

i drove to pittsburgh last summer. lol

11. wjnfirearms

wjnfirearms New Member

Our property borders on Moraine. Lake Arthur is just a skip away.

12. Toll13

Toll13 New Member

I'm very possibly moving to Lewistown in 3 months. I'll meet up if it happens.

Sent from a droid...but not the Droid you are looking for.

13. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

I'm closer to Canada than Pennsylvania...But I head down every now and then for sporting clays shoots. But I'm at school in Missouri most of the year.

[​IMG]

14. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I am just off of 422 near valley forge. But obviously no where near the NY/PA border.

15. cherubmac

cherubmac New Member

Near valley forge as well.

16. dodge

dodge New Member

I'm also very close to Corning, N.Y. in fact I work in Painted Post. It takes me about 25 minutes to drive there. If you go by phyiscal border, I'm with in about 2 miles from the border.

17. PlaysWithZombies

Nice, you're pretty close to me. You don't work for corning inc. do you?

18. dodge

dodge New Member

No. I work for Dresser Rand.

19. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm about an hour east of Erie PA. via I 90. Irving NY. Hoping to change that within the next year. Wife and I are considering North East or Erie area. Will be moving as soon as we can get the money saved up, find jobs, and find a place.

20. Ben91

Ben91 New Member

I live in erie. So im even distance from NY & OH. Been here all my life. Now that i think about it my family has been here for about four generations. Not that bad if a place once you get used to the rediculous whether.