P7 Refinish...

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by LakeshoreShooter, May 30, 2013.

1. LakeshoreShooter

LakeshoreShooter New Member

Howdy all,
    Just curious if there are any P7 owners have sent their Pistol out to have it refinished in the popular Nickel or Hard Chrome? I have looked around but no luck with finding a good place to send my PSP. Any help??

2. USVI

USVI New Member

3. LakeshoreShooter

Geez....

Wow...that's kind of a Duh!! Thanks, I suppose I didn't think of the obvious places. I will.

4. ca1survivor

ca1survivor New Member

if you send it, the place has to be a familiar with the P-7, to take apart and reassembly.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  5. Unclefudd

Unclefudd Member Supporter

Robbie (ROBAR) did my P7M13 several years ago and there is still not a single wear mark in the NP3 finish and I wear it every day of my life and shoot the poop out of it.
    If I can figure out how to post pics I will send one in a few minutes.
    Do not hesitate to send it to Robar, they know EXACTLY how to dismantle for their finish.

UF

6. LakeshoreShooter

Ronald magic....

Hey UF,

I appreciate the shout. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I was never able to follow through on that project. Funny to see a reply to this so many years later. But, maybe it's fate. I am currently perusing Gunbroker for a new P7. You see, I had to get some legal help back then, and to sell that P7, along with a few other regrettable pieces to pay for said legal help.

But, these are much happier days, and soon I will acquire another P7! I will use Donation for sure. Extra added excitement to hear after extended use, you non-existent wear marks! Outstanding. Thanks for the post!

7. gunman41mag

gunman41mag Active Member

I will keep this thread in my mind