P320 X5

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by RONWIL, Jul 26, 2018.

1. RONWIL

RONWIL New Member

Has anyone had experience with the 320 X5 ? My range does not have one to test drive. It does feel good in the hand and the trigger pull is nice. Not totally crisp but the best out of the box in my (limited) experience. (For a striker fire) Thinking either the carry or the full size.I carry the standard 320 C.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

I believe the X5 is full size only (I may be wrong)
    I have a P320 carry, and it's one of my all time favorites.

3. 1911NUT

1911NUT Well-Known Member

If your looking for a striker fire weapon with a clean trigger break check out the Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0

RONWIL likes this.
  4. RONWIL

RONWIL New Member

Looked at that one too. The 21 round mag of theSig appeals to me for the range.

locutus likes this.
  5. Clem

Clem Member

I confess I am not wild about holes in the top of the slide. I got a standard full size P320 and inserted the steel mechanism into an X Carry grip module. I then put on a set of LPA adjustable sights. I live in MD and more than 10 rd. mags aren’t available for us peasants, but they are available from out of state purchase. So far the trigger is breaking in nicely. It is better than the X-5’s I have handled in the store.

6. GerryR

GerryR New Member

I've worked on the 320 X5's (gunsmith) and was able to remove most pre-travel, over-travel, and reduce the creep for a very acceptable trigger. Out-of -the-box, the trigger leaves something to be desired, IMO. They are somewhat gritty, but a little polishing cleans it up nicely.