Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a p238 and was wondering what holster everyone uses for front pocket carry. I have a 20 percent off coupons through Sig's shop and thought of getting one of theirs. I also found a SigTac on Amazon. I want to keep it under $30. Any suggestions?

ForumRunner_20130321_161034.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Here is mine but I use a leather slide style OWB holster on a 5.11 Tactical belt. It's just a tad too large a gun for me to comfortably carry in a pocket holster.

image-2519576561.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,472 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cheapest one I could find. Uncle Mikes pocket holster. Get the loser fitting one so it lets the gun go when you draw and stays in your pocket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
You bought a "Top Shelf" pistol and want to carry it in a "bargain " holster ?
Backwards, something is, I think !!!
N82 Tactical !

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
Remora holster. It absolutely stays were you put it and the gun slides right out. Pocket carry, IWB belt or no belt. Nice little holster at a very reasonable price.

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
You bought a "Top Shelf" pistol and want to carry it in a "bargain " holster ?
Backwards, something is, I think !!!
N82 Tactical !
Better a "top shelf" pistol in a "bargain" holster than a "bargain" pistol in a "top shelf" holster, right?

·
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
4,609 Posts
Remora holster. It absolutely stays were you put it and the gun slides right out. Pocket carry, IWB belt or no belt. Nice little holster at a very reasonable price.

Agree with WOC on the Remora.
Good fit and well made.

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
Cane suggested the Remora holster to me when I bought that Sig. Who am I to argue with Cane's recommendation? :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
+1 on the galco pocket holster. looks just like a wallet in my front pocket, if you can even see it at all! nice looking and i like the little curved end that hooks onto your pant's pocket when drawing. highly recommended!

·
Registered
456 Posts

i was worried there wouldn't be enough material with the small sized Remora to get a good grip IWB. May just have to give it a try!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Sometimes, one holster may not be enough, depending upon the pocket it's in. I have three holsters ( one unknown brand, came with my micro Desert Eagle), and two DeSantis ( Superfly for Nano, and Nemesis N3 ) . As I switch jeans and guns, I also have to match the holster to the jeans. Some options present the grip better in the pocket. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own a Blackhawk inside the pocket holster. / Comfortable. The holster that i use inbetween belt & pants is one made by Rhinoholster. Great customer service & prices.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts