P22 frame

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by epicenter411, Dec 17, 2008.

1. epicenter411

epicenter411 New Member

Anyone know where I can buy the different color frames for the P22? The wife loves the gun and wants the pink frame go figure, anyhow I don't care ,but where can you find them?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. epicenter411

epicenter411 New Member

I can't believe that no body knows where they sell these things

3. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Canebrake do you happen to know where I could find a new mounting pin for my Walther P22? I have looked everywhere and contacted Walther and they said they won't have any in for almost a month. Thanks:D

4. rugermike

rugermike New Member

Pink

I can have your frame and or gun ditgitaly pink camo if interested? e-mail mikem@tls.net

5. epicenter411

epicenter411 New Member

how can you do that for me?

6. epicenter411

epicenter411 New Member

exactly what pin are you talking about? where is it on the gun? I may be able to help you

7. epicenter411

epicenter411 New Member

thanks canebrake but I don't want the whole gun I just want the colored frame so I can switch mine out. A friend of mine did his black to green but the place he got his is no longer open. If you know of a place that has just the frames i would like the help.

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but buying a frame (receiver) is the same as a complete gun purchase. It’s where the S/N is located and is the only “gun part” required to be shipped/transferred by an FFL??
    Why don’t you just have the current frame refinished, hell you could get it to match the color of her eyes if you like!

[​IMG]

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Sorry I missed this request. If Walther can't get it, I doubt you'll find it anywhere..oh wait...Bloomberg probably has a ton of them....he's still doin' that gun buy-back thingie in NYC ...right??

[​IMG]

GOOD LUCK, shuda got a [​IMG]

10. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Are you talking about the pin that assists in assembly? If so, I've thought of just using a dowel of similar diameter if I lose my mounting pin.

11. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

Yes that was what I was talking about. I have figured out a way I don't have to use anything other then my hands. :D

12. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I'm guessing you made the first ring on the spring a bit larger.:) I did that too.

13. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

No. I put the spring on the rod then push the rod through the hole. Then just hold onto the guide rod as you reassemble it. It kind of sucks if you have any oil on your fingers.:)

14. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

A good trick is to take a pair of needle nose pliers, and open the first ring on spring by about 1/16th of an inch. I figured this would work when I noticed that first ring getting in the way of the guide rod. You know what I mean. It really does work and doesn't affect the shooting at all.

15. TMBJAK

TMBJAK New Member

P-22 frame

Hey Canebreak...A ffl is not required when buying a Walther P-22 frame...The serial # is imprinted on the metal part of the slide and shows through a window on the frame. Hope this helps out...TMBJAK

16. TMBJAK

TMBJAK New Member

P-22 frame

Hey Ep...I don't have a pink frame, but I do have a woodland camo frame for sale if intrested....TMBJAK