Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
bts said:
I was just wondering if $40 is a good price right now for a p-mag with window.I bought it at a gun show yesterday.
I got mine a few days before the panic started for $15 and lots of ammo for $4 per 20 rounds just came across good deal dint want to pass and now glad I did few days later all crazy started out of stock all over

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
They haven't dropped at all in Atlanta, if anything they've risen. Currently, windowed are listing for the 60-65 range, while non window are about 50-55. For $40 I'd be on the edge of deciding to buy or not. As a matter of a fact, I just bought one last week from a LGS for $35

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Still ahout $35-40 in my area in ky. Steel mags run around $20-35.

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
just saw a bunch for $40 at a lgs. they were bout $15 at midway before this mess. right now $40 seems the going rate though.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
no doubt. simply not seeing that around here. i did see the regular p-mag 30 rounders at a lgs for $39.99. the only good sign was, people were not scooping them up like crazy at that price.
True that. When one of the LGS's marked them to $50 and $55 for non window and windowed, they suddenly stopped selling :rolleyes: They've now reduced them to $35 and $40.....and still aren't selling very many.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts