Owb holster for ruger sr40c

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by dugred, Dec 23, 2013.

1. dugred

dugred New Member

I just bought a ruger sr40c for off duty carry and want a belt loop holster I can wear for conceal carry. Any suggestions? I like the blackhawk serpa but I don't think they make one for the sr40c. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hollander

Hollander New Member

Check and see if Ryan Grizzle makes them at RGRizzleLeather.com. He makes great leather holsters.

3. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

I have 3 or 4 different rigs for my SR9, an uncle Mikes convertible IWB/OWB, a Safariland shoulder rig, and two different Drop-Legs, a Bulldog, and some 10 dollar cheapie, plus a Brigade Qtr. Master belt rig. Most BHP or Commander rigs Will usually fit the SR's but check the fit if you can before you buy,...also I hope to get a Maxpedition rig from them to test out.

4. dugred

dugred New Member

Thanks for your help guys! I'll check it out and let you know how I make out.

5. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

No Worries, that's why we are here. We are a community that for the most part helps each other out with sharing experiences.
    I also got a decent belt slide holster for my LC9 that most prob. Will fit any 3.5" or less barreled 9/40/45, like a few of my other rigs, it's a DeSantis.