Outdoor Channel Blacklists Colorado Over Gun Control Laws

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by opaww, Mar 13, 2013.

1. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

This just what we needed from a heavey weight.

2. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

We normally do some traveling in the summer and have been considering a couple locations in CO but that has changed. That will not happen now and while I dont have huge amounts of money to throw around it will cost them a few thousand. If more of us boycotted CO they will get the message in their wallets.

3. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

I didn't read all of the story or the letter that the producer wrote, but...maybe they should consider "blacking out" Colorado too, so that nobody can watch the outdoor channel in Colorado?

I dunno...that may be a low blow though... when you look at square mileage, 95% of colorado is VERY conservative...it's the massive population centers in the tri-city region of Denver, Boulder, and Ft Collins that have swayed that state to the left, with all the pot smoking, hippie college types in those cities.

I feel sorry for my fellow military brethren who call Colorado home, living in the Springs, along the front range, and down into Pueblo. they've lived there most of their lives and call Colorado home...but are no longer "welcome" in the eyes of the "city folk" to the north.

4. TDS92A

TDS92A New Member Supporter

Is the "Outdoor Channel" on Directv? If so, I am going to start watching to boost their ratings! :D

5. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Yes it is on DirecTV

6. TDS92A

Well I will be upgrading to HD with Directv tomorrow and will add it when I tag the channels that I want. :D

7. jgoertz

jgoertz New Member

Channel 606: lots of good shooting programming.

8. TDS92A

Well that saved me a lot of thumb action on the remote, THANKS!!! :D

9. 25-5

25-5 New Member

10. 1911love

1911love New Member

I miss Tactical Impact w/ Larry Vickers and Aaron Rogers. What a good tv show. Glad to see some balls from a media outlet.

11. Ez2b

Ez2b New Member

Larry Vickers has 2 shows on 605 One called tak TV. Second show I cannot remember what it's called. Monday nights Direct TV