Our sheriff is a bada$$

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by luckyj, Jan 17, 2013.

1. luckyj

luckyj New Member

2. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Kudos to your sheriff! I love it how sheriff's in this country are standing up the the president on this issue! I believe if more sheriffs do this, and show the feds they have jurisdiction In their counties that America may wake up and see that the feds have power, but not as much as the elected sheriff. Am I wrong in that? Doesn't the sheriff have the jurisdictional power in their respective counties?

3. jackg

jackg New Member

I'm assuming you know he's got an agenda

4. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

Do you not think his agenda is to protect the constitution and the citizens in his county? And that is just a question...

5. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok. What is the "agenda"? I'm assuming you have an agenda by posting.

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

What do almost all elected officials want?

7. fmj

fmj Active Member

It would seem his "agenda" is to uphold his oath to support and defend the constitution for ALL enemies foreign or domestic.

But thats just me...

8. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

If you assume his agenda is to be reelected, I would say you are right. However, standing up for the constitution and what u believe in is a good way to do that.

9. luckyj

luckyj New Member

Of course he has an agenda. He is an elected official isn't he? As long as he continues to serve the citizens that elected him, then what's the problem? He has been the Sheriff since 2005 if I'm not mistaken. I feel that is enough time to prove his self worth. He's a conservative sheriff in a very conservative county. More power to him.

10. trip286

trip286 New Member

Couldn't be said better. That's not only a good way to get reelected, but it's a damn good REASON to get reelected.

11. rferguson61

rferguson61 New Member

Our sheriffs over here all over Oregon are doing that same thing! Finally we got a force moving in the right direction!

ForumRunner_20130117_132944.jpg