our animals

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by redridnhood, May 22, 2009.

1. redridnhood

redridnhood New Member

As I was trying to figure out how to post pictures and reading the thread I found it hilarious that one of the guys explaining it had pictures of his pictures on there as an example and had a cat folder. I am glad I am not the only one. So, after paging through 6 pages and not seeing a thread I thought I would try to use what i learned and try to post a pic. Now watch, it won't work. :D I am tryin to post the before and after of one of my cats...the before being what got her brought home from the pound and the after bein what a b!!@h she is now, lol. If so, the dogs are next. Hope it works.

Attached Files:

2. redridnhood

redridnhood New Member

:eek: DANG, those pics are big. They were cell phone pics I think? Oops.

3. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Geeze, what cell phone do you have? My Sony Ericsson has a little 2 MP camera on it and it sucks compared to those pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are my 2 little critters.

4. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Hope the arthritis is better before the block leave ends.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Cute kids Matt! [​IMG]

6. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Lazaro & Moya

Lazaro
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Moya
    [​IMG]

7. redridnhood

redridnhood New Member

ummm, i have an htc touch pro. at least thats what sprint calls it. otjer companies have it now under other names. its windows based. am usin it now to see the pics of the other "critters#. cute. tomorrow i will post the dogs.

8. redridnhood

redridnhood New Member

the rest of the critters

Here they are...the brats. ;)

Attached Files:

9. orangello

orangello New Member

Nice pics; i love kitties. If i can get into photobucket, i'll post some of mine.

10. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Um, is that that gay dude from Will and Grace? Dude, stick that pic in photoshop before you post that, or at least put "NSFW".

11. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

We have two dogs and had four cats (outside). Mom and three kittens. Found the Mom hit by a car on Saturday though.

12. redridnhood

redridnhood New Member

LMAO, I am not a "dude". I am a "chic". Does it make it ok for me to watch Will n Grace now? :p ;)
    ~Beka

13. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Oh, alright...I guess I assumed your 'dude' status because of the hairy leg in the first photo...

wait a second....is that your....nevermind...

:rolleyes:;)

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Red, try this site;

DrPic.com Free Web Picture Editor and Image Host - Crop, Resize, Text

Load your pic, click on the resize button.

Check the size of your pic in the upper right side, should be no bigger than 500 wide and if it is:

Change the percent button to pixels and enter 500, make sure the 'Lock Aspect Ratio' box is checked and click apply.

Then right click on the down sized pic and select 'save image as' button and save it to your computer. The program will assign a different name so you save your original pic.