Ouch

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Jan 8, 2010.

1. opaww

opaww New Member

A man who went to casualty with his penis stuck in a steel pipe had to be cut free by firefighters using a metal grinder.

Published: 12:49PM GMT 07 Jan 2010

Medics at Southampton General Hospital could not get the man's penis out of the stainless steel pipe because the restricted blood flow had caused it to become aroused.

So they called in Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service.

They turned up with a special equipment unit from St Mary's station in Southampton and seven firefighters to help in what a spokesman said was a ''delicate operation''.

The firefighters used the four-and-a-half-inch grinder to cut the pipe from around the man's penis and it took about 30 minutes.

The patient was given an anaesthetic and his penis was left bruised and swollen but otherwise unharmed.

The anxious man aged about 40 gave hospital staff no explanation about how the pipe got stuck after he turned up on Tuesday morning.

A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said: ''Initially the crew did not have the appropriate cutting equipment to free the man.

''It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting.

''It's certainly an unusual call-out and I'm sure the man won't be getting into that situation again.''

Man's penis removed from pipe - Telegraph

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

They should have just cut the wiener off and nominated him for the Darwin awards.:eek::eek::eek:

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Yup, cut off the wanker and sprinkle with pixie dust...

4. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Damn I hate them penis traps, they will get you every time. :mad:

Jack

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I almost bought one of the chinese penis puzzles once. Glad I didn't do that.

What they could have done was cut small cuts in the base of the dude junk and drained the blood out of it thus causing it to go limp.

6. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

that fella must have a hell of an imagination to be and stay excited about a steel pipe.:eek:

7. opaww

opaww New Member

Make me wander just what he would do to the tail pipe of a 55 chevy two door

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

What they could have done is show him a picture of Nancy Pelosi's creamy thighs. It would have gone limp, and crawled back into his belly.

10. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

I would have aged more than that!

11. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

This lends new meaning to the saying "Laying Pipe"

12. orangello

orangello New Member

Were i ever to be in that poor fool's situation, i'd have a hard time going to the ER. I think i would just put some crushed ice down the pipe or something. I just couldn't whip out my new armored member for the docs to work on, i don't think.

I did have a buddy who had to go to the ER with balls swollen to the size of small grapefruit, each. Every nurse on the floor had to check out his junk. We all laughed, because we knew he couldn't run after us.

13. opaww

opaww New Member

On a related note

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcLB14G8sPc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Weenie In A Bottle[/ame]

14. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

ROTFLMAO!!!!

[​IMG]

Opaww, you got way too much time on your hands, bro!

Jack

15. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

And THERE'S the reason to grow cantelopes!