Firearms Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Hi Point marketing email and they are listing 1095's for $490.00!!!!

About 5 years ago, pre-stupid times, I bought a 995 for $230 list price at a LGS!!

My how times change. People make fun of Hi Points but mine eats anything and doesn't fail. I sent it back in the beginning due to a few failures, they went through the entire gun, basically rebuilding the whole thing and it hasn't failed since. Their customer service could not possibly be better. I clean the gun by flooding it with GT85, let it dry then just put it up. About every 1500 rounds I take it apart and it's clean not really needing to be taken down. I do snake the barrel every time I take it out which isn't often.

FWIW. SG.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
In contrast, 2 weeks ago i bought a C9 handgun brand new for $180 after tax at our local Runnings. In the last dozen years, i think the handguns have actually gone down in price.

·
Premium Member
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In contrast, 2 weeks ago i bought a C9 handgun brand new for $180 after tax at our local Runnings. In the last dozen years, i think the handguns have actually gone down in price.
It is a very different company. Just out of curiosity, I would love to see their financials. I don't think making a ton of money is one of their goals. They have to be having fun to put up with customers like gun owners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts