Other gun apps

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by jrich, Dec 30, 2011.

1. jrich

jrich New Member

IM on my iphone and using this app. Are there any more or other gun apps that have discussions or questions that i can ask n learn more??

2. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

OHubCampfire has several areas and is in the App store. They include Glock Talk and Shotgun Forum

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Do you go to the Chevy dealer and ask where you can buy Fords?

4. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

Why would you want more? This forum contains more information than a normal person could digest in 5 years! Hell, by the time I finish reading one section, I have already forgot what I read at the beginning!

5. jrich

jrich New Member

Reason im asking is cuz there is so much on here its kind of disorganized n hard to follow anything. N i wan more than one app for the simple fact of having more options of finding out stuff n expanding my options and knowledge. If ur into games u dont just buy one game if youre interested you indulge yourself in as much as possible!

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I've done that. They gave me directions.

7. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Pardon me for saying so, but I have a very hard time following what you are trying to say. This is not a gaming site (as far as I know). I honestly don't understand "text-talk".

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Confused... :-\

9. shadamai

shadamai New Member

If you are having trouble finding information here, you can click on the appropriate forum/subforum and run a keyword search for what you are looking for.

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

If you cant find what you need on here then i dont think that any forum can help you out. I dont see the disorganized part that you are taking about.

11. BigByrd47119

BigByrd47119 New Member

QFT!

I think its just overwhelming for someone thats new. I remember that feeling, thats for sure. In addition, I have never used the FTF App so maybe thats the issue?

12. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

You are a junior member with six posts. I advise to take some time to get to know the site. Theres a lot on here that you wont find anywere else and some of the most genious people out there.

13. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

The app is acualy a lot (LOT) easier to use than the website.

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

What is QFT?

ForumRunner_20120101_142235.jpg

The app is easier to use, it uses columns.

15. smoooth308

smoooth308 New Member

Come on guys. Just cause he wants to look at other things doesn't mean he won't be on here. Nothing wrong with wanting to explore more options.

I have an iPhone as well. I have ballistics apps. The cabelas app and one called Small arms. Small arms is awesome it's like an encyclopedia for guns. It did cost like a buck or two but was well worth it. Has tons of information for all the guns. Has photos and connects you to wikipedia for additional information.

16. Magnum27

Magnum27 New Member

Exactly - even FTF sent out an email talking about a partnership with Glock Forum. I love Firearmstalk but there is always other options.