Ordered a new 9mm AR

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ArizonaLawman, Aug 22, 2011.

1. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

I just hit the SEND button to order my new AR Carbine...I ordered a second ASA-9MMA3G AR-15 Rifle M4 Carbine (9mm Flat Top that uses UZI mags instead of Sten mags) from American Spirit Arms (Ameetec).

You may laugh, but I ordered the carbine because I have 15 32-round UZI mags packed in ordinance paper that I bought for $8 each!

I have built a couple of 9mm carbines, but never bought one already built...Ameetec makes one helluva rifle, so I am guessing this one will be a winner.

Range Report to follow once I get the little fire spitter.

2. neilage66

neilage66 New Member

3. ArizonaLawman

ArizonaLawman New Member

Dat be da one.

I am going to mount a set of Flip-Up iron sights to it, and co-witness them with an Ami Point Micro I have sitting in my gun safe waiting for a new rifle to live on.

I will MOST probably SBR the thing in short order and mount a 10.5" bbl with and add a can. But I want to find out how it performs in standard configuration first....I just may like it the way it is. One thing is for sure....I can reload a metric crapload of 9mm for a whole lot less than I can 5.56. I have one of my Dillon 550's dedicated to 9mm.

AND.....loaded with subsonic 147gr JHP bullets....can you say "clack clack clack" instead of CRACK CRACK CRACK?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011