option on who to buy my aimpoint from..

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by crm99, Feb 9, 2014.

1. crm99

crm99 New Member

Looks like I'm getting a aim point pro reddot...so not really worried on saving a couple of bucks..who has the best service and backs there products..thanks cory..

2. Dahamp2003

Dahamp2003 New Member

Check slickguns.com for about a week. Eventually you'll find it for 350-375 with shipping. I would imagine Aimpoint is the warranty you need to worry about, not the store you order it from. Aimpoint should be good on Customer Service. But I'm guessing you've never owned one, because they don't fail! Haha, I have one and that thing is a tank

3. okdonk

okdonk New Member

4. crm99

crm99 New Member

thanks..seems like 408 is going price...fine with that,,,,does anyone deal with planet optic...how is there customer service..??

5. msup752

msup752 New Member

I just bought mine from AIM Surplus. It was $379 w free shipping using the promo code GUNDEALS. The website shows free shipping on the pro's all the time, no code necessary.
    PSA just had a deal on the Pro but I'm not sure how cheap it was. You have to add it to the shopping cart and use the promo code PRO to get the price. I think that special is over for the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

6. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Just make sure you buy from a reputable dealer , so many fakes out there and some look and are marked identical to the real thing , stay away from ebay and amazon.