optics/mounts section

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by matt g, Jan 7, 2009.

1. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Can we have an optics/mounts section?

2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I am all for it....

4. mossberg kid

mossberg kid New Member

5. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I like that idea. +1

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I agree, we are big enough now that we need it. Tons of members with tons of questions - it's time...

JD

7. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

To quote Judge Schmales from Caddyshack..."well...I'm waiting!"

8. matt g

Us moderators don't quite have the infinite power that we appear to at times. Most of the time, we just have a clear line of communication with the administrators, who are really the powers that be.

As you may have noticed, we've been experiencing a little growing pains over the past few days. You may have seen error messages or been timed out. They're working on that right now.

Once these issues are cleared up, we might just see an optics section. It would be a useful section and someplace that often misplaced threads could be posted in order for those of us who are most knowledgeable in the topic to answer questions and clear up misconceptions.

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Haa yeah its cool Matt, I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to use my Caddyshack quote:D Its all good

10. matt g

Rock on Brother Beavis.

11. matt g

w00t! I'll go shuffle some optics threads into there to fill it up and garner some interest.